” Decomatic S.A. is committed for several years into sustainable development through concrete actions to significantly reduce environmental impacts and by performing actions on the societal aspect. The company believes that its wealth lies in men and women who make it up. The initiative undertaken to sustainable development creates a motivation of personnel that enables the company to achieve its profitability targets in a challenging economic environment. “
Jean luc Allègre, CEO
Lucie – sustainable commitment label
September 8, 2015, decomatic obtained the LABEL LUCIE, being one of the first 100 companies certified LUCIE in France.
Based on the guidelines of the ISO 26000 standard, the label adds value to the CSR initiative that decomatic has followed for several years, concerning sustainable development and respect for the environment, as well as its social and societal policy.
Through a set of actions, environmental and societal issues are central to our development strategy. To know more, visit ww.labellucie.com
A customer satisfaction approach
Our sustainable development action is, above all, an approach that result from a constant customer awareness. Since 2008, eco-design has been integrated as a development method for our customers, in addition to ISO 9001 (since 1996) and ISO 140001 (in 1998) certifications.
In this sense, product development includes life cycle analysis and recycling options research.
Concrete actions for the environment
Full integration of our printing process is carried out considering our ambitious objectives which are to eliminate VOC emissions and to remove aqueous waste .
- Conversion of the prodution to water-based inks printing
- Laser Cleaning
- Carbon footprint
- Fire retention basin taking into account wildlife
- Installation of hives …
Examples of our CSR actions – Corporate Social Responsibility
Openness of the company to the external world
- Receiving trainees and apprentices
- Visits from middle and high school students from the region’s secondary schools to make them discover how a company works
- Reception of teachers and headmasters in the same perspective
Reception of representatives of local communities and representatives:
- Participation in the Open Days organised by the Chamber of Commerce
- Annual invitation of LA VERPILLIERE city Council’s members
- Involvement into employment and training promotion actions
Participation in local jobs’ forums
Interventions of decomatic’s members in universities, to explain QSE concepts (Quality, Safety, Environment)
Sponsoring and philantropy
- Sponsorship of the French Amputees football team for international level tournaments
- Support for regional sport clubs
- Donations to various charities or cultural associations
- Support to a regional sculptor, www.xaviercolin.com
Daily Actions :
- Responsible business and procurements policies
- Respect for competition, corruption prevention
- Commitment in favour of persons with disabilities
- Membership of I.M.S “Entreprendre pour la Cité”, which promotes corporate responsibility towards society
- Signing the Diversity Charter (2007)